Registering with FiWiJobs
How to register as a freelancer
Thank you for your interest in fiwijobs.com. We are eager to get everyone to work, but must first ensure that you meet our criteria as qualified Freelancers.
One of the most important things you can do to be successful as an online freelancer, is have a completed professional profile. The first impression is the one that sticks, therefore your profile should be treated as your first impression in order to be awarded jobs.
In an effort to maintain FiWi’s integrity, all registered Freelancers will be carefully vetted to ensure the best experience for all users, employers and freelancers alike.
FiWi has now put a screening process in place for current and future users on fiwijobs.com. Registration will be free until December 31, 2020.
Please make sure of the following and submit the requested documents using the form below.
- Your profile contains a professional photograph of yourself, please do not leave this blank, do not use a logo or a picture in an unprofessional setting.
- A descriptive “About Me” paragraph. Please be sure to use correct grammar, no ‘text talk’, correct spelling and complete sentences. Please proofread your paragraph before submitting.
- Submit a Proof of Identification (A photo ID): Valid Drivers License, Government ID or School ID
- Photo Sample of work if any
- 2 Professional References
- A resume, or certificate confirming skills in the area you are highlighting
- Complete the Freelancer Verification Form - https://joinfiwi.com/freelancer-verification
It is important to remember that you are selling yourself and also competing against others with the same or similar skill set. Put your best foot forward.
Additional documents, technical support or general queries can be managed through this FiWi Support Centre.
Upload or request help here - https://fiwi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new